Panelveiw via SLC500 to Red Lion G306A

PedalsV8

Iam removing a Panelview600 as it is no longer supported and replacing it with a Red Lion G306A panel the PLC is a SLC500, after much research I was able to export a *.csv via Rslogic500 thanks to your forum, what Im after now is how to Format Rslogic500.csv file that is to be imported into Crimson 3.I have done a test one but it seems to be all over the show. My experiece with HMI's is limited PLC's are not a problem.
TIA Regards Grant

Last edited:
Iam removing a Panelview600 as it is no longer supported and replacing it with a Red Lion G306A panel the PLC is a SLC500, after much research I was able to export a *.csv via Rslogic500 thanks to your forum, what Im after now is how to Format Rslogic500.csv file that is to be imported into Crimson 3.I have done a test one but it seems to be all over the show. My experiece with HMI's is limited PLC's are not a problem.
TIA Regards Grant
the CSV file, as you have seen, is an excel Spreadsheet.
I have not done this but will have a look for you later today (I am working on a G306) I would suggest doing an export from the G306 and comparing the CSV files.
Then copy and paist

G306a c3 *.csv file format

I just copy/paste from my RSLogic Export CSV file to the following format I just imported export in Crimson 3 to work out the format
Cell a datatag ; name
Cell b [B9:1/1];plc address in this format
Cell c Extent ; usually 0
Cell d TreatAs ;integer etc

Cell L Label ;K1_RUN ;No spaces
Cell M Description
you can leave the rest blank and adjust the rest in C3

crimson 3 Format Error

Cell B [B009:0001] : C3 reads [b9:0/1]etc as [B009:0000]
When you are in a hurry you make mistakes to much info the last couple of days for this old fella
regards grant