Modicon sequencer

JeffB

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey guys,
I'm writing my first program for a modicon premium plc (tsx 57) I think. Anyway, reading their manual about their "drum switch" (which seems to be translated from french), I don't understand what the time base is all about. Other than that, it seems to work like an A/B sequencer. I'd appreciate any help. Also, anyone ever program a Magelis HMI. Is there much a learning curve with?

God, I love A/B. I've never had to build a rung one section at a time, and I've discovered I can't insert a rung online using this stuff. What a pain in the ***.

I did a Magelis HMI a few years ago on my own, trust me if I can do it you can, they are usually straightforward.

I cant help with the plc involved.

The timer, associated with the "cyclical programmer" drum sequencer, is an elapsed time for the current step (if reset each step) or for the whole sequence. Was this your question?

You can edit, add and delete, rungs on-line with this software, I do it all the time.

What do you mean by "build a rung one section at a time"?