point IO leakage

bigrthanur

I am using a point IO system with 24VDC output cards. I see an issue with leakage current. With the output off but connected I see 5volts DC( have not checked the mA yet) but its enough to hold a 24vdc relay on. ( 700HN style)

Anyone else have this issue? din rail is grounded.

It does seem like a failed output but all of my outputs are doing this, on this rack and another one next to the cell.

Similar Topics

We are having issues with our viewpoint server randomly crashing and only loading the error page if anything at all. It lives on 3 servers all of...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a question regarding some point I/O modules. We use 1734-IE2V modules to measure the tension of a fiber, but we have quite a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have some problem with View Point which I'm using to manual control of conveyors. On begin when in network was only PLC and HMI View Point...
Replies
Views
I have a bunch of tags in Historian/VantagePoint that off by one decimal point. I looked into the HMI displaying the same number, and the HMI is...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a Emerson/GE PLC with Cimplicity SCADA. I need to export data of a specific point/object to a CSV file and load the CSV file...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom