FT View ME - View Point slow communication

mbaniak

Hi,

I have some problem with View Point which I'm using to manual control of conveyors. On begin when in network was only PLC and HMI View Point works pretty good and nice, but now when in network I have many other devices exp. VFDs, IO module the View Point is really slow. Screens loaded few second (sometimes 10 s) and when I press some buttons to sets bit I need wait few seconds for any reacts. For View point I'm using tablet with Win 10 and doesn't matter how this tablet is connected to network (wifi or cable), the refresh of view point is the same slow.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a workstation running a FactoryTalk SE Local Station HMI app. I am running an SE client on the same workstation. I will use...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a workstation running a FactoryTalk SE Local Station HMI app. I am running an SE client on the same workstation. I will use...
Replies
Views
So, I want to view the Viewpoint on a Panelview+ that's connected to another, dedicated, network card on a Contrologix chassis. I asked Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm new here and I just started to work as junior automation engineer. It will be much more easier now I have access to this site. Wish...
Replies
Views
Which type of internet connection need to work factory talk view point for remote viewing. It's works in mobile internet connection
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom