micromaster 440 in 3-wire

Ashish Thakur

hello,
i am working on siemens master 420 drive. using BICO mode drive operate in 3- wire connection (on push button for start and other for stop) but do not work when i use one push button for forward and one to reverse and one for stop . can it is possible to operate the drive in 3-wire connection please help...?:unsure:

you need to adjust the parameters
the 440 it is P750 by memory.
there are a number of settingd download the manual from Siemens and adjust accordingly

I don´t think this will work. That will be called 4-wire control i think. :ROFLMAO:

You can use the 3-wire control to start/stop, and configure Input3 to change the rotation. Input3 will work outside the 3-wire control configuration. I never tried it but it might work.

thanks Nonuke & Iant

but can it is possible to change the rotation when i m using the BICO mode for start/stop...?
please revert back & thanks again.

thanks Nonuke & Iant

but can it is possible to change the rotation when i m using the BICO mode for start/stop...?
please revert back & thanks again.

I don't think so. To change the direction, you also need a 2 pos. switch to Din3 (CW / CCW).
CW - when contact is open and CCW when contact is closed.