Time Isn't Working

MxStun

l.png

hello all, i feel lik a noob keep posting here but i think this site is great and offers great benefits, i think when i get paid ill become a full member :D

anyway is there any reason my time isn't working. it just skips that whole load of case statements and never waits for 5 seconds.

basically i want my drill to stay where it is for a certain amount of "user" specified time (Dwell_Time) is there a better way of doing like a wait function or anything?

I think that is his logic in Twincat Statement List form. I can't read it though - my eyes are too old and weak. For the parts that I can read, I suspect there is a misunderstanding of how timer bits work.

MXstun, if you would print your logic in ladder-logic form to a PDF file, and post that, then you would be more likely to get some help.

same for me, make an export of the program and we will give you an answer.
better post your problems here and on codesys so everybody can give comment.
i do read private mails, but you only get my answer and no comments from others.