using l36erms when safety isn't needed

Howdy everyone,
I have a project that i am duplicating on an older version of the same cell. With all the additional stuff that has been added the 1769-l30er memory isn't enough, i am about 80kb over the 1mb capacity. The cell i am duplicating has a L33er in it which I have a quote for, but we have a couple extra l36erms from a different project that got upgraded. I don't need the motion or the safety, I just need the capacity. Other than the additional power it pulls, are there any concerns with using this one? Anything I would have to do on the safety side because it does have a safety side?

Empty Safety routines do nothing and have no effect on normal logic. Other that being a little overkill the L36ERMS should work just fine.

I have seen safety faults in processors with empty safety routines. To attempt to prevent that, I always have at least have one rung of logic in the safety routine. Usually that is a rung that unlatches a tag "Always Off".