Can anybody tell me why this isn't working?

No income tax, no capital gains tax. Freedom!
I have a Mitsubishi Q03UDECPU. I am trying to learn how function blocks work on this PLC. I have written a FB that simply sets a bit when ever the input changes. This bit should then increment a counter. The first instance of the FB works but the second doesn't.

I am manually changing GblNewInt. I should see ChangeCount change, it does, and ChangeCount2 change, it doesn't, each time I change GlbNewInt.
I can see that ChangedBit2 is on at rung 39 but ChangeCount should have incremented once.

In the second instances of the FB I can see the Changed bit set but the MOV doesn't seem to be active.

main.jpg Capture.jpg

Last edited: