CCW Pulse Timer

dhoyt1234

I'm doing my first project using a Micro 830. For some reason I'm having trouble with what seems to be a simple pulse timer (TP). I cant seem to figure out what I'm not doing. I have the PT set to a time variable of 10 sec, Q is linked to DO00 but when I enable my IN nothing happens and the ET doesn't calculate.. What am I missing here?????

hmm yeah that's why I zipped both files because I wasn't sure what was what... Regardless though the program has nothing in it, I am really just getting a feel for everything. I tried just putting one rung down adding a direct coil for the enable to the TP added the time and made the output DO00. I don't know how it couldn't work...? I didnt have any problems building it or downloading it.