Twido TWDLCAA24DRF Comm question

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good day. I have a Twido PLC (TWDLCAA24DRF) and I am trying to download my program. I have a serial toUSB cable (TSX CUSB485) and I am unable to communicate with the plc. I have the brochure that came with the cable but it doesn't have very specific instructions. For example, the polarization switch on the side, I can't determine which position it should be in. Also, the indicator on the top (marked 0,1,2,3) has four possible positions. I have it set with the arrow (0 in front of it) pointed to TER DIRECT. I am pretty sure that is where I want it but I can't get my project to download. Thank you

Similar Topics

Hello, I am a newbie here. I work with industrial automation in my professional life and use some simple PLCs along with pneumatics for handling...
Replies
Views
Hi, I bought TSXPCX3030 cable from ebay to practice PLC from my old twido plc. I received it and it contained the cable and a driver cd.But it...
Replies
Views
Good day all, please somebody help me how to use compare block function at twido programming. I don't see solve from programming's help I really...
Replies
Views
I am writing a program for Twido CPU using twido suite ver. 2.30 to control 10 vfd using Magelis HMI, VFDs are controlled by Macro Drives. The...
Replies
Views
Good day all. I have to replace a Schneider Electric TWDLCAA24DRF PLC and would like to know what software I must used to communicate with it and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom