micrologix 1100 and wireless I/O

Has anyone used wireless I/O on a micrologix 1100? I have a ILX34-AENG ProSoft and attempting to try it on a micrologix. The programmer prior to me that had just departed had started this project and quit. We have a simillar setup using the Prosoft and control logix but I'm not sure it will work with the micrologix. I don't want to waste time trying to get this to work if it won't.

Sorry found the answer. It will not work with micrologix.

1.3.1 System Requirements​
The ILX34-AENWG adapter requires the following minimum hardware and
software components:​
��​
Rockwell Automation® processor, with compatible power supply

o​
ControlLogix™ 1756-L6x (firmware version 17.03 or higher), or 1756-6xS
(firmware version 17.07 or higher)
or

o​
CompactLogix™ 1769-L32E or 1769-L35E, (firmware version 17.04 or

higher)