DAServer to Thayer via 1761-NET-ENI

LVShann

Having trouble with a project where I need Wonderware to both read from and write to some registers in a couple of Thayer EZ-3200 units which are connected to the ethernet via a couple of 1761-NET-ENIs. This is part of an older system with some other devices attached.

My current setup is using the ABCIP server set as a SLC-500 type (not sure if that's correct using the 1761 as a passthrough). I'm following the Allen Bradley connection protocol for the Thayers with my registers being addressed as N(rack number)(feeder number) : (Word offset).

Where I'm having trouble is that the Thayer is set to send/receive a variety of signed/unsigned integers and I'm not positive how to setup to specify between a 32-bit unsigned integer and a 16-bit signed integer. I know with modbus I would follow my register with a "U" or in TopServer I would use @DWORD.

Last edited: