Rs5000 Import Export. SLC library

WineryPLC

Hi,
I not super new to RS5000 but haven't made a program where I need to do this yet, until now. I am trying to make similar files (same rungs) but with different tags.
In rs500 I would copy to SLC library and Paste but just change the address then update the documentation. 5000 doesn't have this, but I can Export the file and import but cant seem to figure out the tag part. I'm using v19 right now, but will most likely convert the file to v20 by the end of the day.

I don't know if you could accomplish your task the way you have originally envisioned it.
SLCs and Logix CPUs are totally different creatures hence the approaches to this type of editing will not be similar.
"Save As" the original RSL5K application with a different name, "Export Tags and Logic Comments..." to a .csv file; very carefully edit the .csv file as needed; "Import Tags and Logic Comments..." the edited .csv document back into the RSL5K application; "Save".
If changing the CPU firmware revision "Change Controller" within the "Saved As" RSL5K application prior to the Export/Edit/Import.

In RSlogix 5K, If you copy your tags the new tags are going to have a "1" at the end, then copy your rungs and replace original tags with the ones with the "1" at the end, tha's all.

It sounds like you are wanting the same piece of code to run with different "parameters".

Have you thought about using an Add-On Instruction ?