Programming in GX Developer.

hinddhindsa

Dear friends,i am programming In GX developer for controlling of 3 booster pumps by 3 Danfoss VFDs based on water pressure in pipe,2 Bar is cut in 4 Bar cut off pressure.Pressure transducer is of 0-10 bar scale with 4-20 ma output.which Mitsubishi plc and HMI will be suitable for me. do i need to buy A/D,D/A modules separately.what will be the addressing of Analog i/o in programming.? How can we compare the plc analog input value with FIXED SET POINT VALUE.Please help me.thanks in advance.i am new with GX developer.

Hi

It's been a while but I think the fx2n would work but it depends on your digital I/o also. You. We'd go set up a TO command to set up your analogue card an then a FROM to read the values. You can use a cmp to compare and enter a K 4000 if you wanted to compare against the value 4000
You could also use a D register and just enter the value in this

Donnchadh

So i need one A/D and one D/A module ?.What the address i would have to define for analog input 1 or analog input 2 and analog outputs ?. does it work the same as in other PLCs.

in CMP function what should be the input device. for S,S,D what the value i should give. and as you told if i want to compare with the fix value 4000 etc, then shall i put that in S2 ?.and what the device name and device type(X,Y,M etc) should be selected.

Hi

You will need a A\D and a D/A one for your analogue input and the second for a analogue output .

I am in the office tomorrow and I will find some code were I used the TO and FROM and cmp command and send them to you

Donnchadh

Hi

I have some information for you b ut its toi big to upload.
If you send me a priviate message with a mail address I can send it to you.

Donnchadh