FT View - Control animation using parameter

dabou23

Hi,
I try to use Global Object Parameter to control the animation of my global object.

I'm trying to show the status of a pallet with a color code.
I created a Global Object made with 9 polygone of different color. I assigned to the visibility of each polygone this code : #1 == X. Where X is a number between 1 to 9 which represent the pallet state. With this Global Object I use the parameter value table.

So I would like to be able to show the appropriate polygone depending of the number in my tag.

I tried to control the visibility directly with the tag an it's work.
But, if I use a parameter it's doesn't.
Can someone tell me if I can use a parameter in a animation?

Sorry if i'm not clear I'm a beginner
Thanks

Use a Multi-State Indicator instead. It can have up to 256 states and you can use your parameter file to change state.