help..usb/ppi S7200 ,windows 7

Just saw this so I am a little late... but

You did not buy the cable from us but it looks like they are using the same chip set that we use (CH340) so when using W7 the drivers are built in and its just plug and play, you can also tell this as when the drivers are installed you will have a COM number (yours 7) if the drivers were not installed it would not have a COM number also it would have a yellow ! next to the device

I would also like to know what you found wrong or what were the correct settings

I do not understand what you want ?
Is that what you want ?

130618040054631575.jpg

Hello,

I don't see anything different... in your posting you say that it took two days but you got it working correct? if yes then what were your settings that you had issues with

Other then the node address everything looks the same

Best regards
Mark

I board had alot of trouble to install drivers
(CD).
the basic configuration was not good (changed)

130618072915358699.jpg

Thanks for the information... the reason I asked was to help others that may have the same issue that you did

Best regards
Mark