PID Temperature Control

yakuzaturk

Dear friends

I'm working on a project to control the furnace temperature.

As you see in the attached image,The operator enters the parameters(t1,t2,t3,t4,t5,t6,t7,T1,T2,T3) with a siemens hmi.

I want to use the PID temperature controller block of SIEMENS S7 PLC for my temperature controls.

PLC with thermocouple feedback must command to three SSR for switching the heaters.

Can anyone help me?

pid.jpg

Honeywell's PAC has a setpoint programmer function block that feeds a setpoing into a PID block, as shown below. Does the Siemens have anything like that?

68r608.jpg

Just reminding y'all it's a total embargo. Hardware, software, money, advice: everything. It's Federal, and it's inflexible.

Your question is very open.

What kind of S7 plc is it? 200? / 3-400? /1200? /1500?

Don't you find a suited standard PID-control FB?

Are your 3 SSRs controlling 3 equal elements?

Or is it problem with the setpoint scheduler?

Kalle

Your question is very open.

What kind of S7 plc is it? 200? / 3-400? /1200? /1500?

Don't you find a suited standard PID-control FB?

Are your 3 SSRs controlling 3 equal elements?

Or is it problem with the setpoint scheduler?

Kalle

I use plc s7-300 for this project but it's possible for me to change with another one.

I need one PWM pulse for turn on and off 3 SSR (actually one command for all).
3 elements connected to 380 volt with SSR in star connection.

The operators must enter times and temperatures and then start the process.
I don't have problem with HMI software. My main problem is : I'm amateur with using PID controller.
Which FB solves my problem? How I use this FB.