Omron CJ2 Hard Coded String TXD/RXD

netdomain

Hello all,

I am trying to send some strings to a serial card to communicate to a hand held scanner.

I know I can save strings in registers and send it to the device but I wonder if there is a way to hard code a text in an omron instruction?

For example,

TXD "abcd" D5

Instead of storing "abcd" into D4

TXD D4 D5

is it possible with any omron instructions or I am stuck with precoding each register with a string and use that to send?

You will need to precode the registers with your data.
The "S" Source node will not allow a constant value to be entered.
Not what you wanted to hear, but hope this will help.

Similar Topics

I'm working on a welding machine run by an Omron CJ2M-CPU35 When the operator tries to run one of our sequences, the PLC goes into an error state...
Replies
Views
I am using direct operation and have my EtherCat setup to handle 9 servos (Basic Positioning). Does anyone have a reference with multiple servos...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if this has been already posted elsewhere, I couldn't find it doing a quick search. Can anyone advise whether there is a totaliser...
Replies
Views
I've come across a system running omeron cx-programmer version 9.42. Am I going to need to find a legacy version of the software to edit and...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom