mitsibishi ramped analogue output

HI
I am looking at providing a ramped output from a fx3u-4da.I have looked at the ramp function which works on number of scans to the set value. What I require is a variable ramp up and ramp down time to/from a setpoint. Anybody got any ideas of the best way to achieve this?

I am doing this with a FX3U CPU and FX3U-4DA anaolg output module controlling a hydraulic clamp. The RAMP command is precisely what you want. Find out what your total scan time is and with a little math in the PLC or HMI, you can scale a time input to the proper number of scans and dump that into a data register to use in the ramp command.

Hope this helps,

Dave

Similar Topics

I have a mitsubishi q series plc. I have logic programed that counts parts cycle times etc. If power is cycled to the cell all data is lost...
Replies
Views
Mitsibishi First time: Math with Reals ?? I'm trying this little LAD program with some Math in it. I've red that real numbers have to be entered...
Replies
Views
HI everybody, this is my first post on here, I have 2 Omron NS8 TV00 V2 hmi's that i need to connect to a pair of mitsubishi plc's it is my first...
Replies
Views
I've got the task of uploading the program off a F1-30MR/ES PLC and converting it to download onto a new FX1N-40MR replacement. I've aquired a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to the forum and plcs.my work have aquired the above plc as a start to programming.have been doing simple logic control and would like...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom