powerflex 45???

JeffKiper

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Sorry this is from my phone so hyperlinks don't work very good.

I am working on some safety systems using AB GLP safe speed relays. While researching if ran across a doc from AB's literature library titled SAFETY-WD001D-EN-P .On pages 2, 21, 25 they reference a Powerflex 45.
Has anybody seen or heard any information on these?

I would bet you a box of donuts they mean PowerFlex 40P, which has a Safe-Off option in the Series B drive.

This document is probably too old to include the PowerFlex 525. I don't think that there were ever plans to call the 525 the "45"; it's just too different.

That does make seem logical. One of my thoughts is these relays are marketing towards the newer hardware. I thought that the writers may have gotten wind of a new product.
We all knew about the 525 back when this doc was published. So I didn't even think about it not being on there.

Useless information like this just gets stuck in my head.

Ken hiw is life treating you? Good I hope.