VFD Communication

the best way is to use the standard software from lenze . global drive software is the best solution . download it on your laptop and then use serial Rs232 communication module LECOM its price approximatly 130 dollar . then use a chinese serial to USB converter to communicate with the drive via the LECOM module . then you can upload or download any data from the drive . the software is so easy you can easily navigate the tool bar of the program

Similar Topics

Hello, We have several Yaskawa GA800's installed in our plant. They are all controlled via Ethernet and they work fine. However, they all get...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone do a communication of Ansaldo VFD to a PLC? what i saw on the display setting of Ansaldo VFD is that the baudrate is 187k. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I would like to use Micro 850 to control DF FC 102. I adready connect Danfoss fc 102 VFD ( it can run the motor) to Micro 850 by...
Replies
Views
HELLO EVERY ONE I need help in i am trying to establish modbus communication between two vfd's and delta plc the problem is that only one vfd is...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone I am trying to establish RS485 communication between Mitsubishi vfd E700 and delta plc DVP20EX00R2 The problem i am facing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom