Ansaldo VFD Communication

russel2020

Hi,

Does anyone do a communication of Ansaldo VFD to a PLC? what i saw on the display setting of Ansaldo VFD is that the baudrate is 187k. I Can't find a PLC that has the same baudrate. We are going to replace the VFD but by replacing it with a plc that will act as a slave device. The Scada system cannot be modified due to obselete system and missing compiler, so the PLC replacement will act as the ansaldo vfd. so we can communicate a third party VFD to the replacement PLC.

Scada - Ansaldo VFD = Existing
Scada - PLC (Replacement VFD) - Third Party VFD = New Concept to replaced obselete VFD

Similar Topics

I have one old Ansaldo VFD from 37kW and it have only sign OFF on the display after put it on the 3x400VAC. Is there any idea, how to solve this...
Replies
Views
Dear All ,Hello We need GSD File For SVTS Drive(Ansaldo Co.),for configuration on Profobus network. anybody knows where we can find it? Thank You.
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have above mentioned VFD which is communicating to my control logix(L62) plc using devicenet DNB scanner(plc side) and 20-comm-D card...
Replies
Views
Hello, first of all let me state for the record that I'm not a tech of any kind, I have limited experience with industrial automation devices, so...
Replies
Views
Sorry in advance for the long post, but this requires a little back story. I work in a facility with a couple hundred VFDs Most are in a web...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom