Huyndai inverter error E23 ?

hung_vn

I have some of N300 -Huyndai 11Kw. 4OO v Inverter in our Machine and one of them is Faulty as when start motor run 3 ~ 4 sec. and then trip and show in inverter display "E23.3" after reset and start agai then show "E23.4" then "E23.6" I check the Flat Ribbon cable and found Okay, What can I do now? Pls. advice me. Thanks.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi all i just got a cnc huyndai hit 8s lathe, and do not know how to operate that machine, just wonder if anyone live around orange county...
Replies
Views
Hi folk, I would like to know what kind of Parameters should I setup for controlling with Profibus. My old Lenze 8200 motec 0.25kW have a busted...
Replies
Views
Hi; In a cabinet of a machine, a Fatek PLC with an Ethernet communication card is working. In the same cabinet, there is a 1 kW inverter. When...
Replies
Views
I have Toyopuc PLC PC10G-CPU and some communication modules of it. With this modules I'm able to connect with Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, FLnet, FRMT...
Replies
Views
Hello I am writing to request assistance with obtaining a specific GSD file for our Mitsubishi inverter type A800-E, which is connected to our...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom