Hitachi HIZAC EM comm problems

GuidoKue

I have a problem with a Hitachi HIZAC EM PLC, I want to monitor the inputs with my PC but can not get communication going, I am using a RS232 cable with the connection as following: 2-3; 3-2; 5-5; 6-4; 7-8; 8-7; switch 1 on; switch 2 off and on COM2 I am using the free version of ActWin, but do not get communication established, where do I go wrong? any help highly appreciated! thanks

I would check the 'free' version allows connection.
also it is too many years for me to remember.
check that the 2-3 & 3-2 is not 2-2 & 3-3
hope that helps

Similar Topics

We want to upload program the following PLC, and downloading to Our Spare. And also we want keep program in file . Could You give quotation for...
Replies
Views
Good day friends, I have a Hitachi Hizac EM PLC that i need to upload its program with an aim to re-write the code on a Siemens s7-300 PLC. My...
Replies
Views
Hi, Today I tried to upload the program loaded in a Hitachi Hizac EM PLC. I never worked with such PLC and the reason why I need the program is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have an E-28HR PLC and E-64ZR atached together. Does anybody have the manual for its programming? This PLC is pretty old and I'm...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, got to work on this thing and I have no idea how old it is or if the software is right and I cant seem to find a PLC to pc cable to suit...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom