Hitachi Hizac EM PLC, how to upload the program, what software ?

Sorry, but I do not know another way.

I had the same issue with an old ABB Prokontic K200.
I found a handheld programmer for it on ebay for 900$, but it was cheaper to rewrite the program from scratch (it was a simple machine).

BR
Attila

the Ebay Pricing is rubbish - The age of the processor is +20 years
Time to buy a new type and redo the program

If you can - by now the plc soldered joints are extgreamly suspect
I am replacing PLC's over that age now = stay away from the old ones

Thank u very much every one for those valuable information by the way i was able to establish a connection and download and upload the program by changing the cable to
2 ---------------- 3
3 ---------------- 2
5 ---------------- 5

7 ---------------- 8
8 ---------------- 7
by just removing the 6& 4 bit from the cable . i do have another problem though the output module dont make a response to the program even after i redefined them and its also not responding in the monitoring so the value still a zero in the soft ware although it should be one , doese anyone had such a problem before ?

Comunicacion plc hitachi em

Estoy intentando descargar el programa de un plc hitachi para migrar a un siemens.¿alguien tiene el software y como lo descargo?