how to upload a program from a Hitachi Hizac EM plc

Delz

Good day friends,

I have a Hitachi Hizac EM PLC that i need to upload its program with an aim to re-write the code on a Siemens s7-300 PLC. My question is,
1. Is there any free software that has got uploading capabilities, that i can download to my pc and use it to interface with this old Hitachi plc.

2. What kind of interface cable do i use and how do i make it.

Any help on the above issue will appreciated.

Delz...đź“šđź“šđź“š

Similar Topics

We want to upload program the following PLC, and downloading to Our Spare. And also we want keep program in file . Could You give quotation for...
Replies
Views
Hi, Today I tried to upload the program loaded in a Hitachi Hizac EM PLC. I never worked with such PLC and the reason why I need the program is...
Replies
Views
Please help me How to B&R 7CP476.60-1 upload program Backup and download which program should I use. Pvi transfer tool.? And how. Thank you
Replies
Views
in our old machine we used beijer cimrex 41 need to take program backup. i tried it with information designer software through ethernet. ip...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am new when it comes to Omron PLCs. Currently I'm uploading program from CJ1M PLC using CS1W-CIF31 cable only. I connected the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom