Omron PLC does not have any error,still not working.

hinddhindsa

Hi, Dear friends, I have two Omron PLC connected through RS232 Link.First PLC is Omron sysmac CPM2A-60CDT1-D And second is OMRON SYSMAC CPM2A-40CDT1-D.First PLC's is working as POWER,RUN,COMM LEDs are on and outputs coming as we give inputs,but on second PLC although POWER,RUN,COMM LEDs are on but no output is coming if we give inputs.their is no error LED ON.In cx programmer software also i had checked the Error Log, But no error.Both the PLCs have program as i taken the back up.So what else Can be the cause that NO output of PLC2 is coming. Please HELP.Thank YOU VERY MUCH.

Hi
Have you gone inline and checked the code . Look at one of the outputs you expect to come on and see if it's been switched on in the code first. The may be somthing like an estop stopping your outputs frm coming on and this may not be the same estop to the other plc. Really it could be anything so you need to look at the code in online monitor mode to see.

Donnchadh

what do you mean by etops ?.
i went online and seen that my respective inputs are working well.and the link cable from first PLC to second PLC was broken, i replaced that with new PORT, now need to check the operation of PLCs by connecting in panel on site ,because i don't have HMI here with me.i think the start command comes from HMI. :confused:

Graduation project

i need some help to understand some basics of this program for my graduation project please call me i need help...

i need some help to understand some basics of this program for my graduation project please call me i need help...

No. If you don't know what you're doing, you shouldn't get a degree. I for one don't want to work with you if you've got a degree but have no knowledge. Should've done your homework, I guess...

-rpoet