UTICOR Message display to Controllogix

LMDAVE

I have a UTICOR message display that was connected to a PLC 5/20E channel0 serial port, RS-422 (5 wires GND, SD+, SD-, RD+, RD-)

I've upgraded to controllogix, what controllogix module do I need for this communication?

Thanks

I'm not aware of a 1756 RS-422 comm module. I took a quick look at the serial port settings in RSLogix 5000 for a 1756-L63 processor and didn't see an RS-422 setting.

What model CLX processor are you working with? This info might help us point you in the right direction.

We have the 1756-L73 Processor.

Looks like I might have to use this prosoft module if that is the only thing. I see the manual shows the pinout to connect to the RJ45 connection.

Thanks

ProSoft modules are always a sure bet; they make quality products and their documentation/support are excellent.