Extended Registers?

renu

Hello!

I was handed down .mot file that has some holding registers in it that look like "401641-401657" and "420400-420415", and the the problem I'm having is I gotta use that information to fill into my pulling routine program on Telepace to put into my MSIP Function block as my Slave Register Address to look at to pull data from the 16 register blocks for the first set then another MSIP block for the second set of registers. Well I never dealt with a 6 digit Register before and trying to figure out how you would put that into the MSIP block since I'm used to dealing with standard 5 digit numbers. They are Function code 3, and only Reading holding registers. What gives cause im only allowed to enter a number between 40001-49999 nothing larger as given at the begining of my rant.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Mike:unsure: