RSLogix5000 User Define Data Type Values change

val_99

Hi guys, I wonder if there is an easy way to fill all my alarm timer preset values within user define data type ARRAY all at ones. This user data type consist of multiple types of data arrays including timers. I could make a loop based on a counter and fill all user_array.timer[xx].PRE using indirect addressing and incrementing the counter. Just wander if there is another way of doing it.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi! I would like to export to a file (to send to my customer) the user defined data types I have made under RSLogix 5000... It's easy to...
Replies
Views
Hi! So my problem is a little funky, I had Studio 5000 v 24 and 30 installed, but forgot to install RSLogix (which I cannot go without). Is there...
Replies
Views
So I had an odd request from a customer for the above. I have written the logic and tested it all in one PLC with only using 7 outputs and 7...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have an RSLogix5000 project which is running live in the factory but I need to make some changes to the logic. I want to test...
Replies
Views
Good Morning Everyone, I'm looking to use the GSV instruction to get I/O fault codes for my project so I know if there's a comms issue in my E/IP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom