Question about Ethernet communication module

hoejinkim

In Ethernet communication module manual, I am quite not sure about use of IP address and Protocol.
Chapter 6-5(attach file), talks about how to set IP address and Protocol.
but where is IP Address and IP Protocol come from???

thanks

Capture.PNG

Normally IP addresses are defined by you so that the devices are on the same sub-net which allows communication to take place. Do you have other devices that are already connected? What equipment is this for?

Similar Topics

When using the ethernet IP protocol between PLCs and FT View SE, How is the communication done ? Does FT view poll the PLCs at a timed interval ...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a ControlLogix L73 at firmware 24.11, Logix Designer at version 24 I have a 1734-AENT Point IO ethernet adapter, the box says...
Replies
Views
Consider two control panels 100 meters apart. Customer is to run fiber between them so the PLC can talk to the HMI. Each panel has an A/B...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I hope your all safe and well , I have a question regarding a slc 505 on ethernet is it possible to add a ethernet remote I/O module...
Replies
Views
I am replacing a powerflex 525 on ethernet/ip with a stratix switch. I am upping the drive from a 2 to 3HP. All i should have to change is drive...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom