SEL Relay communication

TahirQ

I am wanting to obtain monitoring Information from SEL 751-A relay to M340 PLC using MODBUS RTU protocol. But I have no Idea how to access the Relay, should I use some terminal emulation software as I might have to add Slave ID and also find proper address input to ADDM block for Reading Data.

Did someone ever answer your question? Or did you find your own an answer? I have almost the same question with a SEL relay.

Similar Topics

Has anyone linked a Schweitzer Relay to a Control Logix via Prosoft Modbus Card (MVI56E-MCM)? I have used this Setup with other Modbus RTU...
Replies
Views
I have to read analog values that are stored in memory map of SEL 751 Relay. I have the know how of how to extract them using unity pro. But...
Replies
Views
Hello, Anyone here have any suggestion for a nice fail over user program for the SEL RTAC. Specifically having two RTAC sharing one 2440 Axion...
Replies
Views
Hi. Long shot, pretty sure there won't be a lot of people knowing what I'm takling about. SEL G60 Protection relay, I'm not seeing all the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for a sensor to monitor the level of Diesel Fuel And Gasoline in an outdoor Storage tank. The Tank has cylindrical shape laying...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom