1734-PDN Help

jim-garcia

Hello all

we replace a module 1734-PDN and the scanner appear a error message
we not see any switch for configure , Do we need to use the RS NETWORK FOR DEVICE-NET for give a module number ?

if so we can upload the module configuration from the scanner and download in to the module

any idea it is a Great Help

4 day Down !!!!

Thank you all

The 1734-PDN has no address or configuration. It is a passive device that connects the POINT I/O module data bus to a DeviceNet network.

The POINT I/O modules themselves have node addresses configured in their nonvolatile memory that appear on DeviceNet.

What is the error message that appears on the scanner ?

Those numbers must appear when you boot up the scanner; "88" is an LED segment test.

The error code 91 means that the network is in a "bus off" condition.

This very likely means that the blue and white wires are shorted, or the scanner is damaged, or there is some other major physical problem with the network.