Zelio sequencing

liam

hi
i wish to use a zelio programmable relay to control a sequence of events in a similar way to a cam timer, for example to operate output 1 for 5 mins ,then output 2 for 3 mins and maybe output 4 for 10 mins is there a simple way to do this on the zelio using the pc programming software ? thanks!

dear,

if the zelio logic relay is of schneider make then the pc software for programming comes with a very user friendly simulation option. try that offline with your logic & you yourself can find the way to program your application.

regards

Hi Liam,

If you use the new model of the zelio type SR3 and the new software,
you get a camshaft in the software. porgrammable for 50 steps.

Regards Ed

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a situation with four pumps which have to work 3 duty and 1 standby. However the question is how I can make work to sequence them...
Replies
Views
I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
Hello good people! Attached is a very simplified version of a Zelio program containing what I am trying to do but it carries the same problem as...
Replies
Views
OK, I thought I saved a few bucks buying a "new-open box" cable and it's the old version and SE doesn't support it, no driver available. Anybody...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon colleagues, a pleasure to greet you. In this opportunity I require some help from you. I am trying to make a shift register in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom