NEED STL programming help i am a noob

arpix

Hello all,

I want (need to learn ) STL programming. I never use it because i solwe all the problem in LAD diagrams. But now for some testing i need to know this language.
I really have a big trouble with it. Can someone put some links for some basic explanation or PDF for me? mabe with some solved problems and example programs writed in STL. Just basic thing for the beginning.
example. How to write down in STL ... i have one button, when i need to count how manny times i pressed the button but when i press 10 times it will start to count from beginning (0)?

A M30.0
JCN END

L MW10.0
L 1
+I
T MW10

END: NOP 0

and than i don't know what to do....

pls help

Similar Topics

Hello nice to meet you, im new in here, I'm currently trying to convert code written in STL for a S7-400 to SCL for an S7-1500, because when i run...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, In the middle of deciphering STL code in S7 plc and I'm confused. I interpret the following code to be load the register "#Step"...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have bought the 2 hardcover books from Hans Berger for programming in LAD and STL. I have read through both of them. I just find them too...
Replies
Views
I've got this 3-phase 575V motor that we're controlling with a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), which has been quite the learning curve in itself...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom