Need to learn Step7 LAD and STL. Reference web sites???

mcleanjohn50

Hi. I have bought the 2 hardcover books from Hans Berger for programming in LAD and STL. I have read through both of them. I just find them too advanced for me. I am a little slow to catch on at first. I am just learning Step 7 for the first time. I have an Allen Bradley background so I am familiar programming in Ladder Logic. I have read the Siemens manuals also. Still too advanced. Are there any other web sites that offer help? Maybe sites that do step by step procedures. Any help will greatly be appreciated. Thanks John.

Thanks for the response Haem. Its helps me. I find there is plenty of helpful websites for learning Rockwell software but when it comes to Siemens there is very limited.