CC LINK application

davidelh

Hi Guys,

I need to set up CC Link for Mitsubishi Q series.

However, I have main base unit and a sub base unit. Both located in the same panel.

So im thinking does the CC LINK master module work if i place at the sub base unit. Will it work?

Usually i place it in Main base unit but in this case, the main base unit is fully utilize.

Hi Guys,

I need to set up CC Link for Mitsubishi Q series.

However, I have main base unit and a sub base unit. Both located in the same panel.

So im thinking does the CC LINK master module work if i place at the sub base unit. Will it work?

Usually i place it in Main base unit but in this case, the main base unit is fully utilize.

This is off of memory. I think it will work, but you need to know how to address the "header" parameters when configuring the CCLINK. It is usually denoted as H#, the number here is to address where the CCLINK Master unit is connected to main PLC. if its connected to the right side directly then the address is H0, if its connected after another module then its H1 and so on. This is only for the right side though. Not sure if its any different on the left side.

Hope this helps