Weighing Powder

Nelliyan

Hi all,

I was assigned to develop an architecture for the system in which i have to calculate the amount of powder that will be inleted in to a tank.

Now the tank will be placed in the testing bed & then user will fill it to a certain level,once done they will stop the powder inlet & quantity was measured by the no of times the user puts the powder inside the tank..Each time 100 gms..

What mechanism must be used to measure the powder till 100 gms & letting it inside the tank & again & agian till it reaches the specific point.

Regards,
Nelliyan.G

normally you fit load cells to the support feet and use a weight controller.
also you use two valves one for fast feed and one for slow feed.
this can be controlled directly from the weight controller.
you only need to Tare and Zero/reset etc. digitally
makes the process easy