Type X to shutdown FT view Studio

Hojland

Hello
When I try to test an application in FT studio it says "type X two shutdown" it newer opens. Then I can restart the PC and it works for a feew times, then it write the same again

This is typical when using the "Running Man" to Test your Application in RS Studio. It's just a reminder that you can use the "x" on your keyboard to stop the Application from Running. The Testing of an Application will also Shutdown after 2 hours of Runtime and will display a warning when time remaining gets to 4 minutes. After all it's only for testing the Application.\

As far as never running it does take some time for the application to open and it does not show in the Task Bar immediately after starting the Test.

Last edited: