Simocode Acyclic Write - Profibus

YoungWint

I am having an issue with Acyclic Reading/ Writing of Data! It did appear to be working however I have realised the data is going to the instance DB and no further.

Have studied Chapter 18 of the manual, I am now sure I am getting read data as I get a done bit from the each of the read records commands.

Where I am encountering difficulty is in getting data to write to Data Record 130, I can see my data being moved to the instance DB but the command flashes up busy ! Not Done.

At the next read of the data record actual simocode data is returned. Am a bit puzzled as to why I cannot get a valid write!!!

Similar Topics

Hey ppl, I have to read Acyclic Data from a Siemens Simocode Pro V to a Siemens S7_400 series. I have used SFC14(DPRD_DAT). I have entered my...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all. I would like to be able to simulate sending and receiving specific bits between my Simocode pro V EIP module and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for the eds file for a simocode module "BASIC UNIT SIMOCODE PRO V MR". So far, I can only find the eds file for the pro V EIP...
Replies
Views
:banghead::banghead: Dear all, we have a SIMOCODE that is used to turn on/off some important pumps in the factory. Communication is via...
Replies
Views
Dears Once again need your support. I am starting on a simocode.After factory reset, I am trying to make some changes or reconfiguring the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom