Simocode Acyclic Data

RheinhardtP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hey ppl,

I have to read Acyclic Data from a Siemens Simocode Pro V to a Siemens S7_400 series.

I have used SFC14(DPRD_DAT).

I have entered my base adress and the destintaion of the data...In my Simocode manual and software it allocates 2 bytes for Acyclic Transfer yet it returns a error 16#w#80b1

This means that The legnth of the specified Destination area is not identical to the user data length configured in Step 7...

Any Ideas/Help would be apreciated!!

Rheinhardt

I use SFC59 RD_REC

Here is an example

CALL "RD_REC"
REQ :=#RD_REC_202 //start read bit
IOID :=B#16#54 //input or output
LADDR :=#LADDR //logical address
RECNUM :=B#16#CA //record number
RET_VAL:=#TEMP_RET_VAL //error value
BUSY :=#RD_REC_202_BUSY
RECORD :="Simocode1 READ DATA".Data_Rec202_AcycCont //destination

This reads in the complete record (6 bytes for 202) so you need to store this in a 6 byte destination i.e. a data block.

You need to look in the simocode system manual annex B