Citect v6.0 Problems

budiman

Hi All,

I've got some problems with Citect SCADA v6.0 running in Windows 7 64 bit.
When i tried to input the IOServer name, after pressing add, its gone missing.
Would anyone help me?

For more information, before i have suceeded in using this software in windows XP computer.

Thx in advance.

Best Regards,
Budiman

Untitled.png

Pretty sure that Citect 6 is not supported on win7 64 bit. It may work on 32 bit, but may be worth upgrading to the latest version of Citect (7.3), it is supported on 64 bit (I have installed it and run it with no problems)

It is not designed or tested to run on Win 7 in any form.
You will definately need to pay the money to upgrade or run on an XP computer (Pro of course).
The latest version has just had a service pack released (SP1) and has a really nice 'tab' style available as well. Worth the upgrade or you will be back to XP.