ViewPoint 2.6 Error - Server Error in '/FTVP' Application

Hi Guys,

We're trying to publish our HMI project in web so we use FactoryTalk ViewPoint
version 2.6.
We are using Windows server 2003. All prerequisite were met. IIS were installed as prompted in initial part of installation. But when I open the application, I got this server error (Please see the attached file).

Any idea regarding this problem? Just thinking that this problem is more on "IT-side". So I guess I have to study IT now. :geek:

Thank you Guys!

server error.png

Similar Topics

I found another person via google who was looking for help on this but haven't found any solutions. Has anyone seen this error, and where to begin?
Replies
Views
Has anybody else seen a problem when running Viewpoint in a FW 5.10 Panelview Plus where after perfectly functioning for about 30 seconds, an...
Replies
Views
Hi All 1.I used viewpoint administration to publish a screen to display on seperate 24" monitor through PC and google chrome. The issue i'm...
Replies
Views
I want to use ViewPoint for a few machines so I can remotely monitor them and help with troubleshooting from home, etc. I cant get my alarms...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am facing some issues with the factorytalk viewpoint. I have this string tag in PLC which can be read from FTView SCADA. The display...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom