AB RIO and Prosoft

etdean2

I have three RIO Racks on SLC504. I am replace 3 drives with AB Powerflex drive with ethernet comm. I would like to use the prosoft convert module to add the three Power Flex Drives as RIO. HAs anyone tried this?

I have done 3. Works great. What's you specific question?

Just a tip there are some great videos on setting up the translate file on ProSoft website.

Ok, I am allowed 4 RIO racks on the SLC, the drives should represent 1/4 racks but I was not sure how it would be represented in the rack count. I am going to count up the words in the Prosoft and see if it represents a 1/4 rack each. I looked at the videos but it does not actually explain the rio count. Thanks for the help

Similar Topics

hello, I have a problem with my AN-X2-AB-DHRIO Prosoft module, I can't connect with the module because I lost a microSD card that has firmware and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an application where there is a Control Logix PLC connecting to a B&R remote I/O station over Modbus TCP via a prosoft MNETC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am upgrading an old Panelview 1000e HMI that was programmed with Panelbuilder 1400e. I communicates to a SLC 5/04 through a remote I/O...
Replies
Views
We have a remove PLC rack that is being used to collect data from older equipment via a 1756-DHRIO module. This module occasionally faults out...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have information or documentation regarding the protocol used in Rockwell's Remote IO, and how the physical layer of the network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom