Compactblock Safety Ether/IP Config Issues

toofast22

Hello,

I have a compactblock 1791ES. I have been trying to configure it and cannot get it to do so. From what I understand my safety signature/network have to match the safety controllers?

I am getting 0 errors. Under the module info screen it just says Configured: No even though I am making configuration changes. Ownership is local. I have the SNN the same as the L61S controller I am connected to. The L61S does not have a safety sig, but the I/O module does. I was reading that that shouldn't matter though if the IP and SNN's match. Everything is solid green besides the inputs and outputs which means the module is not configured. I am missing some easy step I know it.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, This product that I have the 1790D-T8BV8B is discontinued, does anyone have the EDS file for it? I wonder if TechConnect will have this...
Replies
Views
Can someone please clue me in on how to set up a CompactBlock module with expansion on Devicenet? I have a 1791D-16B0 input module with a...
Replies
Views
After some interesting conversation regarding the safety of emergency stops, I saw some posts talking about the safety standard conversation...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using AB 5069-L306ERS2 CPU. My system should achieve SIL-2. I have safety door switches connected to AB 5069-IB8S module, and I want to...
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom