SCADA course

Buzzen

Over the last three years I have posted questions and have received great responses. I need your input on where I should start to receive some SCADA training. I live in California by Sacramento. I have a fair amount of PLC programming experience and I am looking to expand my knowledge. Any input would be great. WE use Allen Bradley products, with the exception of Radioes of course.

It all depends on what SCADA software package you use.

If you are using Wonderware, then taking a Ignition course wouldn't be very helpful.

If you have not decided on a software package yet, I highly recommend Ignition by Inductive Automation.

Best part is, they are just right down the road in Folsom.

Thanks for the reply. On the same note does anyone have any experiences with a Telemetry company named Mission Control? If so what are the strenghths and weaknesses? Thanks in advance.