Magelis XBGT5330 with Web Gate

I'm having issues downloading to my target with the 'web server' checkbox enabled; I've connected over my computer's LAN with internet to download the program. Downloading works fine without the 'web server' box checked.

Any ideas/thoughts/things to check? It's got me stumped.

I don't know anything about Magelis, so consider my comment generic.
Do you know what ports you are trying to use to program? Port 80 is the standard http port. if your software is attempting to program over port 80 with the webserver enabled, then all the traffic is being diverted.
You may need to change your programming port.

Hmm... no luck. Or at least, manually changing the WebGate port to something else (I used 90?) didn't help; I'm still stuck with the "Download is aborted due to connection error" message.

Any other thoughts?

Can you download a new dummy project to it. Leave everything at default and only tick box for webserver and webgate.