Factory Talk Application Manager Encrypt File Content

D_Man

Wondering about the possibility of disabling the [encrypt file content auto check box]. I'm running Factory Talk version 7.0 when I go to back up a file I notice that by default the [encrypt file content] is checked. When this happens and I back up the file, no one else is allowed to open the file unless they know the pass phrase. This has just started happening, I have no idea why. Any help with disabling this would be greatly appreciated.
đź“š

D_Man

Thanks Ken, I was hopping that I could disable the default setting. I will uncheck it until I figure out how to make this happen.

Similar Topics

Failed to open the Factory Talk Private Directory for the application 'Project Name" Hey All. I'm more than a bit frustrated with this one. I'm...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, My colleague is not able to open any application in Factory Talk View. The software loads and so does the app, but freezes and...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to restore a .MER file to a .APA file to edit in Factory Talk View Studio Release #6.00.00, Patch/Pack #00, Build #16. I started by...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys! Is there a way I can view a Factory Talk or Wonder ware In touch application on a phone and outside the plant? Response will be appreciated
Replies
Views
Hi all, some one can help me with a restore on Rockwell Factory Talk Transaction Manager? FTTM V10.10, run at Win7 64, Solidcore installed and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom