Video Camera for use with Red Lion/Crimson

TimC114

Does anyone know of a good video camera that will work with Red Lion's Graphite HMIs and Crimson?

We would like to take live video of equipment from about 3-5 feet away (so no QC-type optical sensors, I don't think) and display it on the HMI.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

The only video supported by our HMI would be vision cameras. We support Banner, Cognex, IFM Effector, Microscan, and PPT Vision.

Thanks
Jeremy

Similar Topics

I connected a Lorex security camera to a Simatic KTP700F HMI via a PoE switch. It shows up on the screen, but the refresh rate is atrocious--like...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , We have a machine I'm going to be doing an upgrade to. I would like to use the Panelview Plus 7 - Performance . We have...
Replies
Views
Something i have not ever had anything to do with (the video part) Doing a hydraulic test rig with recipes and stuff - no problem but the...
Replies
Views
I have a request to integrate a pause button in RSlogix to be able to start/stop a video. Video format is not defined at the moment, so it could...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a very simple logic with some light sensors and RFID reader, which are providing start and stop events for capturing some short...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom