Modicon PLC Quantum CPU 140 652 60

jhon123

Hi,

I have new Moodicon PLC CPU 140 652 60 and I want to change the IP address, Subnet mask, and the gateway for this plc using the key pad. The manual said the following:

1- Parameters can be modified only if no applications have been downloaded (in NO CONF state).

2- When a new PLC application has been downloaded, the Ethernet address on the screen is only updated after accessing the highest level of the menu structure.

I downloaded a new PLC application means I need to go with option 2. How I can access the highest level of the menu structure and change the IP, etc..

Thank you

I don't read that the same way you do. If no application, then you can change the IP. If not, line 2 describes when the screen will be updated, after you go all the way up in the menu. I do not interpret this that you can then change it after you have downloaded a program. But if you have downloaded a program, why not just assign an IP address in Unity?